Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome Y'All!

I'd like to welcome y'all into our new home in Nashville, Tennessee! I am so happy with the place we chose. It's in a community called Woodbury Falls...

Woodbury Falls is located in the Bellevue area of Nashville, and is pretty close to everything. Within a mile we have a few shopping plazas which host a Kroger (no Giant Eagle's here in the south), Starbucks (I don't drink coffee, but that would be a perk for others), TJ Maxx (Trouble for me...I'm what they call a "Maxxinista" lol), Red (An awesome wine store! They have everything there!), along with lots of different restaurants (both fast food and sit down). Another mile or two down the road we have a movie theater, Bed Bath and Beyond, Staples, Michaels, Sams Club, Walmart and a 24 hour post office! There are also two gyms within a 5 mile radius (still trying to decide on which one to join). So we are pretty covered! I'm loving how close we are to so much, yet still feel away from all the hustle and bustle in our little community. 

So now all there is left to do is come on in! First we'll go downstairs...
This is kind of an odd room. All it is equipped with is a TV and a Love Sak...lol! I put all my workout equipment down here, so I'll usually get my cardio outside then come in here and use my free weights, kettle bell and mat for ab work. After all that, I'd be lying if I said I didn't collapse into the Love Sak...lol! It's pretty comfy!

Also down in this area is a half bath and the door to our garage...
There is some great organization going on in the garage, which I love. I put all our moving boxes here, so now I don't have to try to find new ones! Also check out my "Welcome To Nashville" gift...
PB surprised me with the bike my first night in Nashville! We bike a few times a week. I'm supposed to go without him, but I'm still a little nervous. I guess I have to take off my training wheels at some point...still, we enjoy this and it's great exercise!

Upstairs we go...We're now in the Dining Room.

I love this room! I love the furniture! I've always wanted a china cabinet...now if only I had my china with me here in Nashville...

Next stop, the usual "favorite" room of the house, the Kitchen...
I love all the space! Again, I wish I had everything back home here with me! I've got pretty much every kitchen gadget known to man, and I had to leave a lot of it back in Pittsburgh. I did however bring a few essentials and thank goodness I did! Our kitchen here looks like it would be fully equipped, but in reality it's far from it. That's probably one of my only complaints of the place. 

Next to the Kitchen is our Living Room...
Love the big TV! We can actually swivel it around so it can be seen while cooking! 

Also on this level is another half bath, and out back we have a little patio area.

Let's head on upstairs...First up, our bedroom. 
It's kind of plain but that's okay. This totally makes up for it...
How about that closet?! Love it! The glass organization bins makes me so incredibly happy! Granted we don't have all of our clothing down here with us, but we have a lot of it, and we both managed to fit in the same closet! 

Our Master Bathroom is pretty sweet as well...
I love that the toilet is in its own separate room! And we have our own sinks! Score! LOL it really is the little things in life :-) The Jacuzzi Bathtub is pretty awesome too! It's HUGE and so very relaxing!! :-) The shower is off to the side...life is good! Moving on...

Our washer and dryer are on the same level as the bedrooms and I may be spoiled now ;-) It makes life so much simpler I tell you!!! Back in Pittsburgh our laundry area is in the basement...which we have to go outside to get to...pain in the rear! Whoever thought of putting the laundry upstairs in genius and I want to hug them! 

Last is our guest bedroom/office...
Again, decor is pretty minimal, but that is okay because it too has a giant closet...!
Seriously, we could put a mattress in there and boom there's another room. Granted, that won't happen. I have big plans for that area. Next trip home I'm bringing some scrapbooking supplies back with me and voila, my scrapbooking area :-) 

This room also has it's own bathroom...
Again, toilet is its own room...genius! Love it! 

That wraps up the tour of our new home. We hope you'll come and visit it for real next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment